How well do you know your customers? I mean REALLY know them? Do you know them as well as they know your business or brand?
In today’s business economy, sales don’t come as easy as they used to. Customers are much more sophisticated, much more educated consumers who want to become familiar with your product or services as well as your competitors before committing.
And sometimes one small thing you say or do, or don’t can trigger a new sale or make a customer happy. Or the other way around, of course.
Today I want to tell you the 7 things your customers wish you knew about them. This insight will help you turn more prospects into loyal clients for life.
Press play to dive right in.
Here’s a quick recap of the 7 things your clients wish you knew about them:
- Customers love personalization and will gladly pay more for it.
- Customers value good customer service more than fast service.
- Customers will remember you if you can remember their name.
- There are few things customers talk about more than a pleasant surprise.
- Goodwill with customer doesn’t need to be expensive.
- Customers love brand stories.
- If you’re struggling to innovate, your customers are a great resource.
Now I would love to hear from you.
How can you apply that kind of attention to detail in your interaction with your customers?
How can you integrate caring into your social media strategy? Heck into your doing business strategy?
How do you plan to stat getting to know your customers better? Tell me in the comments.
I would also love to hear about businesses that are crushing it when it comes to WAOing their customers. What did they do to win you over as a customer? I think we could all learn so much from this don’t you think. So thanks in advance for taking a moment out of your busy busy schedule to share with us.
I’ll talk to you soon.