An Oh My! Magical Interview with Party Girl Jessika Hepburn
Heads up. Friday Video Time today is little different than my usual bubbly Mayi solo shows.
To culminate my blogaversary month I wanted to wrap thing up with a Grand Finale, standing ovation style, so I decided to turn to my dear friend Jessika Hepburn from Oh My! Handmade Goodness for help, not only because she’s also blowing her first inny mini blog candle, but because I adore her to pieces + her tsunamic kindness filled with divine wisdom too.
But don’t worry. There will still be funky party props involved + a whole lotta fun business + life advice.
Here are just a few highlights from this amazing heart to heart:
- Why REALLY caring is the only way to go.
- How to pull in a community like a T-Rex magnet.
- How to juggle between the happy moments + the ugly parts.
- A heartfelt talk about the culture of discount.
- Why there can’t be a one-size fits all magic blueprint.
- And a whole lot more.
i would love it if you
1. Left a comment below letting us know your fave insight from this interview.
2. Shared this vid’ with your friends. If someone deserves to be spread virally is my girl Jessika. The world needs more of her contagious beauty.
3. Followed Jessika near + far. Please do. You will be giving yourself the greatest gift of all. My favorite way to connect with Jessika is via twitter @ohmyhandmade, but also on the Oh My! Handmade Goodness blog + Worthsy site too.
4. Got a copy of Jessika’s new book Cultivate Your Creativity. (This is not an affiliate link. I’m just seriously in love with it).