Changing Treasure Chest
Hi! my name is Iveth from the blog Mademoiselle Cranky Pants and this is my Treasure Chest!
Can you believe it’s October already? wow, It feels like the older I get, the faster the year goes by! But hey, I’m not complaining because it’s Autumn, my favorite season. I love everything about Autumn: the colder weather (yes, I have to admit I prefer the colder days!) the boots, the sweaters, the scarves and of course the colors on the leaves!
So today’s picks are Autumn inspired, I hope you love them 🙂
- Deer print slouchy cardigan from Thrush
- Orange bunting from Madeleine Sargent
- The Clarke by the lovely Karie from Shelter
- Original painting, oak leaves by Red Tile Studio
- Chevron wall art hoops by Bylina
- Geometrical macrame necklace by Amira
- Pumpkin cowl by Natalya’s Studio
- Rambling fox, journal by Subtle Acts
I hope you enjoyed my picks! you can visit my Changing Treasury and enjoy the whole collection. Thank you!
Iveth Morales is a blogger, an avid Etsy treasury maker and the mind and hands behing The Angry Weather jewelry. On her blog Mademoiselle Cranky Pants she writes about what inspires her to design/create and of the awesome things she finds while exploring the vast expanse of the internet. You can also find her on twitter @MlleCrankyPants.