Do you have something super-duper special in mind? I’m happy to work with you to make it happen.
Maybe it’s a charming wedding invitation + a quirky thank you card + a personalized gift tag for your little one + or heck, your entire website’s brand identity. I love working with clients one-on-one to transform their crazy ideas into truly unique creations.
My quirky illustrations are 100% handmade + created from start to finish with my 10 little fingers + painted by hand + scanned to perfection for a one of a kind look that feels like nothing else out there.
My whimsical characters are super excited to make their debut in a variety of places including, but not limited to:
- Family portraits, including furry creatures (a.k.a. pets).
- Gift cards.
- Wedding invitations.
- Personalized stationary suites.
- Custom mugs.
- Business cards.
If you have a project not listed above, please don’t hesitate to hit me with it anyways. I might be able to pull some magic strings. I love a challenge.
play by play
You’d really love a custom illustration or logo designed by Mayi Carles. How does it work?
- E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your crazy vision. Include photos + details + special requests for your project.
- I will personally respond with any questions, followed by a detailed proposal project timeline + official quote.
- If you decide to move forward, we do the happy dance + throw confetti.
- A 50% deposit is due to make your booking official.
- After the deposit is paid, your commission will be placed on my production calendar.
- When your start date arrives, the brainstorming phase kicks in to create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece.
- I will send a pencil sketch shortly. You have 48 hours to respond to the pencil sketch with (up to 2) edits or an approval for the next step. Additional edits are $30 each.
- Upon approval of the pencil sketch, I will paint your commission + digitalize it + e-mail you the finished piece in low resolution.
- The last invoice will be e-mailed to you with the remaining balance.
- Once paid, you will be sent your file(s) in high resolution. I’ll also send my trusted list of contacts + printers, so you can reproduce your artwork at your convenience in all sorts of neat places, such as coffee mugs + shower curtains + gift tags + canvas es + notepads + stickers + iPhone cases + etc.
- You smile from ear to ear + I blush.
You might be curious to hear my rates before you reach out. I’m always hesitant to share numbers before we talk because creative projects vary significantly depending on their scope, but here’s a base:
- My starting rate for non-commercial illustrations is $450.
- My starting rate for commercial projects is $550.
- I offer special pricing for bulk requests.
Due to demand + the amount of heart (and all-nighters) required to make these custom wonders, availability is extremely limited. So, as soon as you’re ready, e-mail me to talk about details. I promise to make my very best effort to accommodate you. Can’t wait to hear about your idea!