Do you have something super duper special in mind? I’m happy to work with you to make it happen. Maybe it’s a charming wedding invitation + a quirky thank you card + a personalized gift tag for your little one + or heck, your entires website brand identity. I love working with clients one-on-one to transform their crazy ideas into truly unique creations.
My quirky illustrations are 100% handmade + painted from start to finish with my 10 little fingers + scanned to perfection for a one of a kind look that feels like no other. My whimsical characters are super excited to make their debut in a variety of places including, but not limited to:
- Personal Identity: Stationary + notepads + calling cards.
- Custom Invitation Suites: Wedding + showers + birthday.
- Business identity: Logos + social sharing icons + e-book covers + business cards.
- Designs for licensing: Single images or collections.
If you have a project not listed above, please don’t hesitate to hit me with it anyways. I might be able to pull some magic strings. I love a challenge.
play by play
- E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your crazy vision.
- I’ll get back to you with availability + pricing + timelines.
- If you decide to move forward, we do the happy dance + throw confetti.
- The brainstorming phase kicks in for a fully customizable look.
- I’ll send you a pencil sketch of your project for revision + approval.
- My fingers do their coloring magic.
- A high resolution file with your commission is sent, fully digitalized for lifetime use.
- You smile from ear to ear + I blush.
My starting rate is $450 for non-commercial illustrations + $550 for commercial projects. I offer special pricing for bulk requests.
Due to demand + the amount of heart (and all-nighters) required to make these custom wonders, availability is extremely limited. So, as soon as you’re ready, e-mail me to talk about details. I promise to make my very best effort to accommodate you. Can’t wait to hear about your idea!