Totally nuts for Kate’s lacy wedding dress (yeah, I know you watched it too, LOL), I got in the mood to make these oh so sweet DIY Doily Cones.
These darling cones are perfect for a handmade wedding, but also makes a delightful party treat.
For this project you’ll need:
- Paper doilies
- Silicon glue
- Wood buttons (I got mine from Wooden Treasures)
- Thin twine
- Manilla tags (I got these from Olive Manna)
- Black calligraphy marker
- Clear tape
- Confetti or rose petals
step by step
After gathering your ingredients…
1. Wrap doilies to make cones.
2. Use silicon glue to seal the deal.
3. Have a blast decorating your cones.
4. Fill cones with confetti or treats.
My favorite part about this crafty project is that it’s so darn inexpensive. Always a plus.
Sometimes the simplest ingredients make the best DIY projects, don’t ya’ think?
For more DIY mania, hope on over to the new DIY Gallery.