Eclectic Freshness Treasure Chest
Hello there! I’m Iveth Morales from the blog Mademoiselle Cranky Pants and this is my treasure chest! A place where I muse about all the wonderful handmade/vintage things I find on Etsy.
Today’s finds are a super cool eclectic mix of things and styles, what unites them are the clever design and wonderful, fresh, vibrant colors. I hope you love them!
- Shapes necklace by Cristina Pires
- Linen clutch by Sassy Stitches by Lori
- Card: wonderful life by Nicola Clare
- Vintage denim shirt by Ampris Loves
- Wall hanging clock by Decoy Lab
- Fox leather mask by Sundries and Plunder
- Industrial file cabinet from Twenty Times I
- Plant flowerpot necklace by Lunahoo
If you loved my finds, I recommend you to click on this link to see my entire Treasury Eclectic Freshness, enjoy!
Have a wonderful week 🙂
Iveth Morales is a blogger, an avid Etsy treasury maker and the mind and hands behing The Angry Weather jewelry. On her blog Mademoiselle Cranky Pants she writes about what inspires her to design/create and of the awesome things she finds while exploring the vast expanse of the internet. You can also find her on twitter @MlleCrankyPants.