Graduation Invitations Printable
I’m having serious withdrawal symptoms let me tell ya’, trying to downgrade to 3 blog posts a week LOL. Is this normal? Or have I completely lost it now?
Anyhoo, before I drive myself nuts, I’m getting a quickie fix by popping in to say hi + share a cool printable I whipped out for my baby sister’s graduation party this weekend. And guess what? I’m making these Graduations Invitations free for all my awesome readers to enjoy because they’re just too cute to keep all to myself.
1. Download your free Graduation Invitations.
2. Print onto 8.5″ x 11″ heavy-weight paper. Prints 2 cards per page.
3. Trim along the outside edges using a guillotine or scalpel.
4. Enjoy + celebrate + drink some champagne!
5. If you must, use the fancy social sharing buttons below to share with your gals.
Ohh + I promise to have a little bit more self control tomorrow (wink).