Grass + Steel Treasure Chest
Hello! I’m Iveth Morales from the blog Mademoiselle Cranky Pants and this is my treasure chest!
The inspiration for today’s finds is color, particularly green, grey and black. I love those three together, specially in such cool things like this:
- Stripes, sewn print by Tastes Orangey
- Lush green grass ring by Seahag and Walrus
- Sea and stars, cotton tea towel by Erin Dollar
- Felt bracelet in green by iDNi Textile Jewelry
- Felted pebbles by Delica
- White ceramic gnome by BROOKLINrehab
- Mochi necklace by B u d
- Vintage set of green plastic mugs from Oh Dear Watson
Not only this handmade/vintage items are awesome, I also enjoy the wonderful photography this Etsy sellers came up with!
For more cool finds, come see my entire Grass and Steel Treasury, thank you!
Iveth Morales is a blogger, an avid Etsy treasury maker and the mind and hands behing The Angry Weather jewelry. On her blog Mademoiselle Cranky Pants she writes about what inspires her to design/create and of the awesome things she finds while exploring the vast expanse of the internet. You can also find her on twitter @MlleCrankyPants.