Hello! I’m Iveth Morales from the blog Mademoiselle Cranky Pants and this is my treasure chest!
The inspiration for today’s finds is color, particularly green, grey and black. I love those three together, specially in such cool things like this:
- Stripes, sewn print by Tastes Orangey
- Lush green grass ring by Seahag and Walrus
- Sea and stars, cotton tea towel by Erin Dollar
- Felt bracelet in green by iDNi Textile Jewelry
- Felted pebbles by Delica
- White ceramic gnome by BROOKLINrehab
- Mochi necklace by B u d
- Vintage set of green plastic mugs from Oh Dear Watson
Not only this handmade/vintage items are awesome, I also enjoy the wonderful photography this Etsy sellers came up with!
For more cool finds, come see my entire Grass and Steel Treasury, thank you!
Iveth Morales is a blogger, an avid Etsy treasury maker and the mind and hands behing The Angry Weather jewelry. On her blog Mademoiselle Cranky Pants she writes about what inspires her to design/create and of the awesome things she finds while exploring the vast expanse of the internet. You can also find her on twitter @MlleCrankyPants.