Raise your hand if any of this sounds oddly familiar:
- Getting side tracked easily?
- Having episodes of decision paralysis lately?
- Procrastinating, and calling it “research”?
- Trouble working through your to-do list?
- Are you falling into a rabbit hole of disillusionment?
- Getting distracted with shiny objects?
Fret no more! Captain Mayi here to the rescue.
Today we’re talking about how to FOCUS on what’s important, in 5 easy steps.
Click play to dive right in. No worries, I’m not gonna ask you to pick only ONE THING to work on, or specialize. I’ve made a living by being multi-curious entrepreneur, so I would never recommend such a thang. There will however, be some serious silly dancing.
Did I leave anything out? Do you have any focusing strategies to add to the mix? Would love to hear them. Plug them in the comments below.
As always, thanks so much for watching + being a part of this community. It means so much to me that you’re here. Really. Really. REALLY!!!