This is a quirky + practical anti-manual to creating information products in your pajamas (or superhero ensemble of choice) + going from 0 to 5 thousand sales. I’m talking about how I made an extra $75,000.00 in just 365 days with my first $20 digital product.
Sounds too good to be true? Yeah, my parents said the same thing when I quit my job back in 2010 to take my artistic endeavors seriously. “You’re going to change the world in your pj’s? You’re going to add a little PayPal button where people are going to give you their money to do W-H-A-T?” They hugged me tight nonetheless, like they always do, but I could see in their eyes they were already making plans to feed me for an eternity.
What are the odds of succeeding, right? WRONG!
When you spend your childhood days watching countless hours of Pinky and the Brain, changing the world is no longer an option. It’s a voice inside your head you can’t silence. That’s when “too good to be true” meets reality.
I did it. You can too. Here’s how!
- Because trading time for money alone, is a lousy business model.
- Because you’ve only got 24 hours each day + 10 little fingers to do all that you got to do.
- Because scaling your business should be beautiful.
- Because you can reach + help more people in less time, minus the sucky burnout.
- Because you deserve to charge what you’re worth + even choose who you’re going to work with. You are not meant to serve everyone, superstar.
- Because packaging your kung fu moves into a pretty little box with a pretty little bow lets you run your business while you sleep or go to Disney World. Sweet!
- Because building your credibility + positioning yourself as a trusted authority in your industry is pretty darn important, you know?
- Because freeing up your time to do the stuff you love the most should be the eleventh commandment.
- Because you work once + then get paid again + again + again on auto pilot. Who says only Oprah gets massive paydays?
- Because your business should be where you are, not the other way around. Finally, location freedom baby!
- Because there is a better way. Bingo!
Does this list of incentives get you pumped to whip out your own digital product (e-book + online course + digital guide + membership site + downloadable PDF or printable set) or what?
This is my personal behind the scenes + my plans + my classified strategies + my reasons + my marketing + my research techniques + my customer service + my odd decision making + my sequences + my thought process + my e-mails + my pitches + my challenges + my solutions + all the messiness in-between.
I’ve organized all this fabulousness into 15 never-shared-before lessons, totaling 142 pages of classified for-your-eyes-only information, specially designed to help you awesomize the release of your first (second or third) digital product or even turbocharge what you’ve got sitting in your dusty shop shelves already.
The book design itself is an eye candy piñata, laid out by the e-book goddess herself, Meisi. And don’t even get me started on the whimsical illustrations, I personally hand painted those quirky wonders to make you smile every step of your apprenticeship.
But don’t be fooled by the shiny exterior, inside is where the kick-in-the-pajama-pants happens. Expect funsheets + checklists + exercises + do’s and don’t lists + more action prompts for Speedy Gonzalez implementation.
It’s quirky + it’s practical. Pow!
Now I’ll tell you something that this isn’t. This isn’t your typical A to Z manual of operation, the kind you better stick to the blueprint or else the For Dummies Police will come to haunt you. But us entrepreneurs have serious issues with authority, so I suspect this won’t be a problem.
You see, I seriously believe that the reason why I sold over 5 thousand copies of my first digital product + went on to create an empire out of it is because I broke too many rules to count. So, if you dare to do it differently—if you dare to try this at home—if you dare to put on your pajamas + take over the world, I want to be there to show you the unpaved path + cheer you all the way.
And fret not my friend. If you let me light your journey, you will find everything you’re looking for + everything you will ever need + plus cupcakes.
LESSON 1: THE IDEA DOESN’T HAVE TO BE REVOLUTIONARY; IT JUST HAS TO BE YOURS
LESSON2: FIND YOUR RIGHT PEOPLE
LESSON 3: START WITH THE EASIEST STUFF
LESSON 4: SPEAK THEIR LANGUAGE YO’
LESSON 5: THERE’S NO “I” IN TEAM
LESSON 6: DON’T WAIT TO GET DISCOVERED. CREATE YOUR OWN MAGIC
LESSON 7: ANATOMY OF A KILLER SALES PAGE. POW!
LESSON 8: TIC TOCK. TIMING MATTERS
LESSON 9: THE EXPERIENCE OF YOUR PRODUCT MATTERS AS MUCH AS THE PRODUCT ITSELF
LESSON 10: THE POWER OF HAPPY CAMPERS
LESSON 11: WEAR YOUR SUPERHERO CAPE. MAKE A DIFFERENCE
LESSON 12: THE POWER OF ONE OFFER + ONE OFFER ALONE
LESSON 13: THE MONEY IS ON THE VIP LIST
LESSON 14: LAUNCH IT LIKE IT’S HOT. PREPARE FOR DEPARTURE
LESSON 15: CREATE MASSIVE PAY DAYS, WITHOUT ROBBING A BANK
- You’re an online solo-preneurs who specialize in selling physical handmade goods or one-on-one services, but you’re a bit tired of fighting with the mail man or screwing up your time zones when scheduling consultations.
- You have a tingling desire to share your crazy sexy ideas with more people + make a real difference in the world.
- You wouldn’t mind doubling your income while drinking a mojito.
- You want to create best-selling information products in your own terms.
- You need help organizing your content + big hairy ideas so that they’re easily understood + have high perceived value.
- Your heart sings when you watch Friday Video Time.
- You want to make a quick buck online.
- You hate cupcakes.
- You only want to know “the ONE thing you need to do”.
- You expect to learn everything there is to know about everything with one product.
Let’s recap what you’ll be getting with 5K Sales in 365 Days:
- A 142 page beautifully designed downloadable guide.
- Quirky hand crafted illustrations that will sure make you smile.
- 15 never shared before lessons I’ve personally tested.
- Top secret stories better then E! True Hollywood Stories.
- Kick-in-the-pajama-pants exercises + worksheets + checklists + more actionable goodies.
- No fluff you don’t need + will only clutter your computer.
- Instant access after purchase, cuz waiting is smelly.
You: “Is that missing a zero Mayi?”
You: “That’s seriously it?”
You: “Wait a second, what’s the catch?”
Me: “There’s no catch. There’s also nothing disguised with invisible ink or with a typeface #2. I just want to make this a no-brainer for you. There’s already too much stress involved in picking the right cereal, so here’s one less thing to debate about.”
This is the part where I’m supposed to throw glitter in your face + tell you to rush rush rush + give me your money or you will miss out. Hmm, no thank you.
- This is good.
- I know this stuff works.
- I know that if you get it you will L-O-V-E it! But, if you decide not to get it, that’s alright too, we can still be friends. Abso-freaking-lutely!
Copyright © 2012 Mayi Carles