Heartmade Got a Makeover!!!
I interrupt our regular programing to make a very important announcement. Muy importante. Last night, while you + I were asleep, heartmade snuck out off the house + left a note saying, “Dear Mayi, it’s been little over 2 years now. We’ve had our ups + down’s, you + I, but all in all, you’re an awesome boss. Well, sometimes. Other times, not so much. You’re work conditions are brutal girl! What’s up with you? Anyways, I’m off to the spa. I deserve it. Don’t wait up.”
When I woke up. POW! There was Miss Heartmade, with a new mani + pedi + hair do + everything. Darn heartmade is looking fineeeeee.
I want to officially introduce you to the brand new heartmade ladies + gents!!!
A quick rundown of the new site:
- We’re on WordPress now baby! Welcome me to the club.
- We’ve got a friendlier comment section (at last). And now I can actually see your beautiful face (if you have a Gravatar profile).
- Due to popular demand, my Design Studio has been formally inaugurated to offer my quirky illustrations to fans everywhere who want to transform their hairy ideas into whimsical masterpiece.
- All fluffity fluff fillers that didn’t add any value are gone for good. Ciao. Farewell. Hasta la vista baby.
- A parade of colorful new characters that hopefully will make you smile.
- Oh + we’ve got an official web-wizard on board to code + kill any technical gremlin that comes our way. Hooray! Please welcome the magical Licia Dantas, without her programing kung fu moves this design would still be in my head. I love you girl.
I really hope you love our new home + find it comfy + easy to navigate. I have big plans for this site + thanks to you I know it’s going to be a wonderful ride.
But of course, like all dream projects, this site is under construction, so please wear a helmet while we hunt for broken links + typos + technical glitches.
I can’t wait to hear what you think of our new club house.