10 Things Successful People Do on Monday Mornings
Monday mornings are the most critical time of the week. They set the stage for the week ahead.
Successful people are keenly aware of the typical Monday-morning dynamic of unanticipated events, overflow of communications, and general chaos. So they take extra steps to compensate for this busy time of the week, and apply their best management skills to ensure that the day unfolds as smoothly as possible.
Here are 10 things smarty pants folks do on Monday mornings. Feel free to steal:
Here’s a quick rundown of the habits Monday Bosses master:
1. They wake up early.
2. They don’t skip their Monday workouts.
3. They eat a healthy breakfast.
4. They keep a daily/weekly planner.
5. They carve out time for the unexpected.
6. They tackle the tough challenges first.
7. They give themselves a treat.
8. They add a “blanket of humanity” to their communication.
9. They know there is always mañana.
10.They don’t wine about it being Monday. They know that in 5 days it will be Friday. YAY! They stay positive if you know what I mean.
Mondays can be challenging but if we anticipate the mess + craft an action plan to stay calm, you’ll be alright.
What are some of your Monday resuscitators? You can share your favorite Monday routines to stay sane in the comments.
Thanks for watching + helping me spread the word.
Talk to you soon.