So Sweet Treasure Chest
Hi there! This is Iveth Morales, welcome to my Treasure Chest!
Today’s finds are so sweet, cute and with a kick of quirky, just the way I love. Please come and see!
- Japanese fabric clutch from Andrea Creates
- Silly birds by Furzechan
- Vintage ethnic woven bag from Generation Thrift
- Delta necklace by Edor
- Crochet bracelet and necklace, two in one by Idni Joyeria Textil
- Owls sweatshirt by Two String Jane
- Hare print by Gennebra
- Felt heart confetti by Lilac Saloon
Such a bunch of cuteness, don’t you think?! Please come and see the complete Treasury here!
Iveth Morales is a blogger, an avid Etsy treasury maker and the mind and hands behing The Angry Weather jewelry. On her blog Mademoiselle Cranky Pants she writes about what inspires her to design/create and of the awesome things she finds while exploring the vast expanse of the internet. You can also find her on twitter @MlleCrankyPants.