Shapes + Patterns Treasure Chest
Hi there! I’m Iveth Morales from the blog Mademoiselle Cranky Pants and I welcome you to my Treasure Chest!
For my picks this week I played a bit with contrast. The black and white combo is always a winner, but when mixed with brown, pale pink or gold, the result is just amazing.
All the beautiful handmade and vintage things from my Shapes and patterns treasury immediately demanded my attention to them and I felt like I wanted to know more about them and the person who made/found them! I hope they have the same effect on you, links bellow
- Lady and her fox, print by Dan-Ha Kim
- Vintage Praktica SLR camera from The Vintage Apartment
- Arrow ring by Miju
- Wooden curio cabinet from Pine and Main
- Equus ferus caballus by Handy Maiden
- Geometric weekender tote bag by Made By Nanna
- Sterling silver ring recycle by Ligia Rocha
- Leather bangles with silver tubes by Leather Wraps
I hope you enjoyed my picks and thanks so much for checking out my Treasure Chest!
Iveth Morales is a blogger, an avid Etsy treasury maker and the mind and hands behing The Angry Weather jewelry. On her blog Mademoiselle Cranky Pants she writes about what inspires her to design/create and of the awesome things she finds while exploring the vast expanse of the internet. You can also find her on twitter @MlleCrankyPants.