The Sweetest Party Tags
Did you hear? It’s our blogasversary this month, which gives me a perfect excuse to create the sweetest party printables in the Inter-galaxy.
- Download your free It’s a Party Gifts Tags + Hooray Gift Tags below.
- Print onto 8.5″ x 11″ heavy-weight paper. I love to print mine on heavy kraft paper, but feel free to play around with different card stocks. Prints 4 per page.
- Trim along the outside edges using a guillotine or scalpel.
- With a whole punch, cut a circle on top + attach a string or twine.
- Attach to gifts + have fun celebrating.
If you’re feeling an overwhelming explosion of happiness or a sudden inexplicable desire to buy helium balloons. Don’t resist it. That was the desired intention.
In fact, I hope these tags give you a reason to hit pause + put the to-do list in time out + bring out the party bunting flags + whip out your fave cupcake recipes + party like it’s your birthday.
We all need a reason to celebrate. Don’t we?