Top 10 Lessons Learned from Mario Bros.
When I was a kid, I was obsessed with Mario Bros. Played it day + night + couldn’t get enough. Within those hours upon hours of virtual adventures I figured there must have been a couple of hidden life lessons.
I remember telling my parents that it was all for the sake of building my hand-eye coordination skills. They didn’t buy it!
So today, as my duty to society, I’m sharing the valuable lessons that I’ve learned that would have come extremely handy during my teens.
top 10 sum up
1. Don’t be afraid to bang your head against brick walls. Sometimes treasures come out.
2. The higher you jump on the flagpole the bigger the bonus you receive.
3. Walk on clouds.
4. Why now wear the same outfit every day?
5. If you’re stuck, call up your video game guru little brother.
6. If at first you don’t succeed, you’ve got 2 more lives to go.
7. You’ve got to confront those monsters if you want to pass to the other level.
8. Take the road less traveled. It might result in finding a treasure.
9. Hiding in tunnels to recharge is not always bad.
10. It’s all for the princess.
Found this fun + useful, pass it on! I love sharing.