Valentine’s Day Freebie: Love Gift Tags
I can feel it already! A tsunamic love fest I mean, as Valentine’s Day is officially upon us.
With that in mind, what better time to whip out a love-inspired project than now, right? So, I’ve created these super cute Valentine’s Day Love Gift Tags so you can shower your friends + loved ones + yourself with tons of lovin’!
1. Download your free Valentine’s Day Love Gift Tags.
2. Print onto 8.5″ x 11″ heavy-weight paper. I’ve printed mine on heavy kraft paper, but feel free to play around with different card stocks. Prints 4 unique card designs per page.
3. Trim along the outside edges using a guillotine or scalpel.
4. With a whole punch, cut a circle on top + attach a string or twine.
5. Attach to gifts + have fun giving out love.
The downloadable file found in this post are for personal use only. This means you are welcome to print as many copies as you wish for yourself, just not for commercial use. As a courtesy, if you wish to share this download with your friends, please direct them to this post for the actual download. Thanks for being so awesome + understanding.
I really hope you adored this Valentine’s Day freebie! If you totally heart it, please help me spread the love with the use of the social sharing buttons below. Thank you so much!